The Lancer Special Operations Division is proud to launch the Lancer Single Point Sling Mount, an exclusive attachment accessory currently in use by a U.S. Navy Special Mission Unit.
Lancer Single Point Sling Mount
• Compatible with M4, M16, HK 416, M27
• Manufactured as a single piece from 7075 T6 Barstock
• 4140PHT tandem pintle points
• 316 stainless steel clamping bolt
• Nylon coated stainless steel braided cable
• Black oxide oil seal
• MIL-STD 8625 black type III hardcoat anodize
• Lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects
• Made in the USA
TRL Level 9: US government customers: US Navy Special Mission Unit
• An extremely low profile M4/M16 ambidextrous single point sling attachment accessory
• Utilizes a slip on single clamping bolt attachment system which clamps onto the retractable buttstock buffer tube castle nut
• Does not require armorer level installation
• Attachment point swivels 180 degrees on a cross axle and utilizes a nylon coated stainless steel braided cable for sling attachment
• Nylon coated cable provides silent operation and eliminates binding with all single point slings
• Cable length is adjustable and utilizes a tapered end set screw with cup that ensures cable will not come lose even if the set screw comes loose
Available soon for retail sales.
Contact the Lancer Special Operations Division for more information on the Single Point Sling Mount.