Lancer’s patented and proprietary connectors, adapters, penetrators and feedthroughs ensure connectivity in the harshest of environments. When a system utilizes the total Lancer System of cable, connectors, adapters and feedthroughs, our customers are ensured the highest level of environmental protection and the most reliable data transmission possible.
- Waterproof connections— Every Lancer feedthrough is 100 percent leak tested.
- Hermetic sealing—Feedthroughs are hermetically sealed with or without the connector attached, with no detectable leaks at 1 X10-9 cc of helium/sec with a permeability rate of 1 X 10-7 cc of helium/sec.
- Dust caps—Lancer’s dust caps provide complete environmental and waterproof sealing of the termination.
- High-pressure sealing—Standard feedthroughs can withstand pressures up to 1000 psi. Higher pressures can be achieved; engineering review would be required prior to specifying a high pressure.
- No epoxy potting—Lancer feedthroughs, adapters and connectors, when used as complete assemblies, create watertight connections without the need for epoxy potting.
- Patented technology—Proprietary joining technology of the zirconia ferrules to the body ensures hermetic sealing and precision alignment to the cable connectors.
- Wide operating temperature range—Tested for operation from –55°C to 125°C and subjected to stringent heat/humidity with minimal insertion loss.
- Stainless steel bodies—All Lancer feedthroughs are supplied with 316ss bodies. Our connector and adapters are available with 316ss or nickel-plated brass.
- Up to 1.125″ thick bulkheads—Standard feedthroughs designed to work with bulkheads up to 1.125“ thick.
- Right angle feedthroughs—Standard right angle feedthroughs provide the same hermetic sealing and stainless steel bodies as our standard and short feedthroughs.
- Test reports—Every connector and feedthrough adapter is 100 percent tested for light insertion loss prior to delivery; a test report accompanies every connector and feedthrough.
|FC-DRY™ HP Series
(Long, Short and
ST-DRY® HP Series
(Long, Short and
EXPORT RESTRICTIONS: These parts may be subject to the United States Munitions List (USML) and may be subject to the ITAR requirements that can be found in Subchapter M, Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120 through 130 (22CFR 120-130). A license from the US Department of State may be required to Export these products.